The following are recent articles and other work produced by Andrew Fuyarchuk
1) "From the Visual to the Auditory in Heidegger's Being and Time and Augustine's The Confessions" at Crossing Boundaries Conference, Department of Theological Studies, Concordia University, March 20th, 2011.
2) Moderator: for North American Society for Philosophical Hermeneutics. Annual Meeting 2011, Boston College, Sept. 15-16th, 2011.
2) Paper "Vertical and Horizontal Orientations in the Dialectic of Dialogue" Faculty of Theology Graduate Seminar, University of Toronto, Nov. 30th, 2011.
3) Paper: "The Gatekeeper to Eternal Hate: Nietzsche's Zarathustra" Advanced Degree Seminar, Faculty of Theology, University of Toronto, March, 2012.
4) Paper: the University of South Carolina May 12 the title of which is "The Gatekeeper to Eternal Hate: Nietzsche's Zarathustra."
5) Review: I have been invited by the editor of "The Canadian Observer" to review "American Nietzsche" (University of Chicago Press, 2012).
6) Article for Convivium entitled "Allan Bloom's Closing of the American Mind and American Nietzsche by Dr. Jennifer Rainer-Rosenhagen
7) Conference papper in South Carolina on Nietzsche.
8) "Is Gadamer a Closet Theologian", paper presented at the University of Hawaii East-West Institute, Feb 2013